Scientists expect global cancer patients will increase by 1 times in 2030. In this regard, experts said, the following eight lifestyle is the main cause of cancer-prone:
1. Smoking. Cancer risk in smokers higher 7-11 times as non-smokers. Lung cancer, laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer over 30% more than other cancer related to smoking.
2. Less than 30 minutes of exercise a day. The Group believes that a sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of certain cancers. Studies have shown that the regular, sustained physical activity, can prevent cancer in some parts, such as colon cancer.
3. Drinking. Whether alcoholic beverages, or beer, wine and spirits, with the intake increased risk of oral cancer, pharyngeal cancer and laryngeal cancer risk was significantly increased. If you must drink, men should not exceed 2 parts per day (10-15 grams of alcohol 1), women do not exceed 1.
4. Changyin sugary drinks. Sugary drinks provide energy, but people knew the drunk easily, leading to obesity.
5. Too little intake of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables may reduce the pharynx, larynx, esophagus and other cancer risk. Eat at least 5 servings a day (at least 400 grams) of different types of vegetables and fruits, preferably including red, green, yellow, purple and other different colors.
6. Red meat intake too much. High levels of dietary red meat can cause pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and other hair. Weekly intake to less than 500 grams, while eating less processed meat products as much as possible.
7. Excessive salt intake. Salt and salted foods will increase the incidence of gastric cancer. Total daily intake of salt should be less than 6 grams.
8. The lack of breastfeeding. Mothers can reduce the risk of premenopausal breast and ovarian cancer risk with breastfeeding, in addition, it can be prevention of childhood overweight and reduce the future risk of cancer.